Spring Session: April 10-May 17, 2018 | $85
For more information contact: Junior Academy Director - Ginger Happe | email
Sporting SI is proud to present the Evansville area's premier developmental program, the Sporting SI Junior Academy.
The Sporting SI Junior Academy provides boys and girls training in proper soccer techniques and fundamentals, while emphasizing teamwork and fun in a club atmosphere!
- Boys and girls ages 5 - 12 are eligible to participate.
- There are no tryouts for Junior Academy. Every boy or girl that signs up is accepted into the program.
- There is no travel involved in this league.
- Fall training sessions will be on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00-7:00 PM. Winter and Spring session times and dates will be confirmed later in the year.
- For rec soccer players, the Junior Academy is a great supplementary training program to further develop your skills!
- The cost for the fall session is $85/player, which includes a Sporting SI Junior Academy t-shirt, and the Indiana Youth Soccer Association (IYSA) registration fee for each player.
- All fall training is conducted at Stockwell Park, located on North Stockwell Rd., just north of Stockwell Elementary School.
- Players should wear shin guards/soccer cleats and bring a ball and bottle of water to all training sessions. (Size 3 ball for ages 5–8 and size 4 ball for ages 9–12.)