Sporting SI Spring Classic Tournament
April 27 - April 29 2018
Welcome to the home of the Sporting SI Spring Classic! The event is open to boys and girls teams, U9 - U19.
* Schedules will be announced by April 7, 2018.
SSI Junior Academy - All tournament games will be played at Goebel Soccer Complex
- Goebel Soccer Complex 6800 N Green River Rd, Evansville, IN 47725- Google Map
All teams must check-in during the times and at the location below. Each team will be required to present the following items at check-in:
- One COPY of state approved roster
- Medical release form for each player
- Travel permit (for teams outside of Indiana)
- Player passes
Goebel Soccer Complex Field Map
- Goebel Soccer Complex - 6800 N Green River Rd., Evansville, IN 47725 Google Map
The Sporting SI Spring Classic is a "stay to play" tournament. You must use Site Search for your hotel reservations as a condition of acceptance, unless you are local or nearby team that does not require housing to participate in our tournament. To view the hotel options and select your hotel preferences.
|Asst. Tournament Director:||Mike Williams
|USPS Mailing Address:||Sporting SI Spring Classic
P.O. Box 3673
Evansville, IN 47735
|FedEx/UPS Address:||Sporting SI Spring Classic
7644 Ridgemont Dr
Newburgh, IN 47630
|Hotel Coordinator:||Site Search
Sporting SI Spring Classic Hotel Registration Site
|Referee Assignors:||Jeff Johnson
April 27 - April 29 , 2018
Goebel Soccer Complex
6800 N Green River Rd
U9 & U10 Boys & Girls: 7 v 7 ($500)
U11 & U12 Boys & Girls: 9 v 9 ($550)
U13 - U19 Boys & Girls: 11 v 11 ($600)
March 31, 2018
For possible late acceptance, contact our Tournament Director
April 7, 2018
Team Check-In Information:
- Details TBA
- Teams arriving on Saturday MUST register at least one hour before their first game at the main tent at Goebel Soccer Complex.
- Team documents can be emailed in advance to expedite check-in.
If you are a certified referee, and would be interested in working at our tournament, Go to the Gotsoccer Referee Registration and attach yourself to the SWISA Soccer Classic. Email our Refereree Assignor Jeff Johnson or at 812-431-6257.