Upcoming Referee Training Classes:
February 3rd in Princeton
February 24th in Jasper
Junior Academy Registration
Winter Session: January 5-February 9, 2018 | $50
Spring Session: April 9-May 16, 2018 | $85
*Register for all sessions at a discounted price of $200.
Sporting SI is proud to present the Evansville area's premier developmental program, the Sporting SI Junior Academy.
The Sporting SI Junior Academy provides boys and girls training in proper soccer techniques and fundamentals, while emphasizing teamwork and fun in a club atmosphere!
- Boys and girls ages 5 - 12 are eligible to participate.
- There are no tryouts for Junior Academy. Every boy or girl that signs up is accepted into the program.
- There is no travel involved in this league.
- Fall training sessions will be on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00-7:00 PM. Winter and Spring session times and dates will be confirmed later in the year.
- For rec soccer players, the Junior Academy is a great supplementary training program to further develop your skills!
- The cost for the winter session is $50/player, which includes a Sporting SI Junior Academy t-shirt, and the Indiana Youth Soccer Association (IYSA) registration fee for each player.
- Players should wear shin guards/soccer cleats and bring a ball and bottle of water to all training sessions. (Size 3 ball for ages 5–8 and size 4 ball for ages 9–12.)
Sporting SI Instagram Gallery
Congratulations to these Sporting SI high school seniors on their college signing day!
Sporting SI would like to recognize and thank Ashley Homestore for their sponsorship of our Junior Academy shirts!
Sporting SI Named
Affiliate Of The Year
Sporting SI is honored to have been named Sporting Club Network Academy Affiliate of the Year! Read the the announcement in its entirety here.
Sporting Club Network Announces...
Since day one of their rebrand as an Academy Affiliate, Sporting Southern Indiana has fully embraced the Academy Affiliate program and its inclusion in the Sporting Club Network. Originally named Southwestern Indiana Soccer Association, SWISA had the unique opportunity of being equidistant to Chicago Fire, Columbus Crew and Sporting KC, and through various conversations decided that affiliating with SKC would best set them up for long-term success. Once this group made the commitment to become Sporting Southern Indiana, they never looked back, consistently being one of the most involved and active affiliates while encouraging immediate participation from all of their members. To say SSI hit the ground running would be an understatement – they’ve been in a non-stop sprint to ensure the biggest impact possible with this affiliation, even going as far to have the mayor of Evansville, Indiana present for the rebrand unveil back in March. The Sporting Club Network excitedly looks forward to growing the partnership with Sporting Southern Indiana stronger by the day and congratulates the organization again on being named the 2015 Academy Affiliate Club of the Year.
Sporting Southern Indiana Affiliation Video with MLS Club Sporting Kansas City
Sporting Club Network Tweets
Thanks to our partners, Integrity Motors Group, ProRehab and Tri-State Orthopaedics!